Maple Manor is a very well kept rental property. Thank you respecting our home and taking care of it for future guests as well as us. Here is a list of our rental rules which apply to all guests.
Absolutely no smoking or pets allowed.
- No firearms or fireworks are allowed on the property. (insurance requirement)
- The maximum guests allowed is twelve.
- Home is exclusively for guests in the rental party. No additional overnight visitors allowed.
- A list of all guests and ages of any children is required by email prior to your stay (for insurance purposes)
- Do not put any sandy clothes or towels in the washer or dryer.
- Do not remove towels, linens, games, lawn furniture or books from the property. Please bring beach towels.
- We would prefer renters not move the furniture, but if you do, please put it back to its original location before you leave.
- Maple Manor provides linens, bath towels, liquid hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, paper towels, toilet paper and garbage bags. Please bring toiletries, hair dryers and laundry detergent.
- Maple Manor does not include a daily cleaning service. Large trash and recycle containers are located outside the rear entry. Please place all trash in the containers before your departure. Roll the containers to the end of the drive on the left side for trash pick up. This allows empty containers for the next guests. The trash is always picked up on Tuesday.
- Please clean all pots, pans, bakeware, utensils and electric appliances before your departure. Run dishwasher with any additional dishware before you leave. Please take or dispose of all food items in the refrigerator and cabinets.
- If you use the grill on the deck please clean it for the next renters. If the grill runs out of propane there is a Shell Station a few blocks away on 42 and Scandia Rd. We do not check the propane. If you have to exchange the tank at the gas station, let us know and we will add it to the the return security deposit check. The refills are about 20 dollars.
- Do not flush paper towels, diapers or feminine products down the toilets.
- We provide black hand towels and disposable towelettes for removing makeup. Please don't use the white towels for makeup removal.
- If there is an emergency you can call Kevin the caretaker, Pat from the cleaning service or Kurt the owner. Their numbers are located in numerous locations at the home.
- The home rules are posted in the kitchen and great room. Please make sure all guests are aware of the rental rules.
- The homeowner is not responsible for any personal belongings or valuables guests leave on the property. If we find anything a guest has left at our home we will contact you and make arrangements to return it. If you forget something call us and we will look for it.
- We have many back to back rentals and it takes many hours to clean and prepare the home for our next renters. Therefore, we do not allow early arrivals or late departures. Arrivals are 4:00 pm and departures are 11:00 am. Arrival and departure times may vary if your reservation is on a back to back day. Please check your agreement or our website calendar.
- Deposits are returned promptly after the home inspection.
Thank you so much for your help in keeping Maple Manor beautiful! In the five years we have been renting we have had fantastic renters and many repeat guests. We have never had to hold a single deposit. We appreciate your business and loyalty very much. Maple Manor will continue maintaining a pristine home for you and all future renters. Each year we have added something new to make our guests stay more enjoyable. Please leave a note in our guest book located on the table in the great room. We would love to hear about your stay!